Stairlifts Dealers Mountain West
Stairlifts Dealers Mountain West: What Features Should I Look For When Buying A Stairlift?
Whenever you go out to shop for an item, whether it is a computer, phone, washing machine, or even a new car, you will likely consider certain crucial features that matter most to you before making a final decision. Moreover, you’ll likely have a good idea of what to look for if you intend to buy and replace an item you have used before. However, it can be challenging to know the most important features to consider if you want to buy a product you have never used. That is often the case for those who intend to buy a stairlift for the first time because stairlifts dealers Mountain West provide many brands and models to choose from that can confuse you.
In this article, we would like to help you make an informed decision, and that is why we will share with you the 10 features to look for when buying a stairlift.
- It’s important that you ensure safety sensors are fitted on your stairlift. These sensors will automatically cut off power to the stairlift when they detect any obstruction on the track of your staircase until it’s removed. Our Stannah stairlifts guarantee you maximum safety thanks to the safety sensors on the footrest and carriage.
- Safety is paramount at the top of the stairs and a swivel seat will lock into position to ensure you get in and out of the stairlift with ease and safely. All our stairlifts come with large, easy-to-reach paddles on either side of the seat – a user can gently push it to swivel and lock it securely into position so that he or she can easily get in and out of the stairlift. Once the swivel seat is turned, it creates a safety barrier at the top of your stairs.
- Ensuring a smooth ride, without sudden jolts will be good for you and your stairlift. At Stannah Mountain West Stairlifts, we design stairlifts that glide seamlessly along straight or curved rails. Our stairlifts start and stop so smoothly that you will hardly even notice.
- A stairlift should have powerful rechargeable batteries to ensure that you’re never left stranded in case of a power outage. There will be charging stations at the top and bottom of your stairs where the batteries will charge when your stairlift is ‘parked’. Stannah is one of the pioneers of this innovation and they keep advancing its stairlift battery technology.
- It is easy to use a Stannah stairlift thanks to its intuitive and user-friendly controls. As one of the trusted stairlifts dealers Mountain West, we provide stairlifts that come with large directional paddles on both arms of the carriage to ensure ease of use and safety.
- You should always ‘buckle up’ on your stairlift just like when you are traveling in your car. Our Stannah stairlifts are fitted with strong and reliable safety belts that are designed to ensure ease of use, and therefore, giving you and your loved ones extra peace of mind.
- Diagnosing any simple changes in your stairlift’s status requires a clear and easy-to-read digital display. Thankfully, this is a standard feature on all Stannah stairlifts and you will understand what the display is telling you when you refer to the clearly written user manual. In most cases, you can fix the issues yourself, or call our helpline to seek expert help.
- You can use a remote control to call for the stairlift if it is not where you want it to be and this is particularly a very useful feature if more than one person uses the lift in your home. When you purchase our Stannah stairlifts, you will appreciate having two remote controls that come as standard. You will use one at the top of your stairs and the other at the bottom.
- You should choose a stairlift with a slim foldaway design so that it provides space for other people or visitors to use the stairs in your home in a regular way. When you’re not using your stairlift, the seat, arms, and footrest all fold up neatly and remain out of the way. You may even automate the folding process at the push of a button if you want.
- You want to go for a stairlift that can blend well with your home décor and be as unobtrusive as possible. Besides the foldaway design of Stannah stairlift carriages, we design our stairlifts to be as discreet and non-intrusive as possible.
Installing your stairlift
Installing your stairlift won’t involve messy and disruptive structural work because it’s attached to the stairs, not the wall, and takes up minimum space. With an attractive rust-free finish, our stairlifts are made from strong but lightweight aluminum.
Choose our stairlifts because of their reliability, safety, ease to use, and cost-effectiveness, and you are guaranteed to get all the features that you are looking for. One of the essentials things you need to consider when buying your stairlift is the aftercare service.
We highly recommend working with stairlift dealers Mountain West with a reliable network of service technicians, which you can contact whenever you have any problem after your stairlift installation. Provision of excellent aftercare to customers is our top priority.
For more information, feel free to call us at (888) 542-3834 today.
Choosing the Right Stairlift Dealer Utah
Are you looking for a stairlift but don’t know where to start? The first step you should take is to find an experienced and reputable dealer who can provide you with the right stairlift and design it to suit your home and needs.
Choosing the right dealer to work with during your stairlift buying and installation process is not an easy task.
Consider the following key aspects to help you find the right stairlift dealer:
Reputation and License
Find out if the dealer you want to work with is licensed and do your due diligence to determine their reputation. Ensure you choose a dealer you can trust. Reputable stairlifts dealers Mountain West have licensed technicians who can install and service your stairlifts.
Buying a stairlift from a well-known dealer with a history in the business means that you will have peace of mind knowing that well-trained and experienced technicians will install and maintain your stairlift. Enquire about the areas which the dealer services.
The Brand of Stairlift
Ask about the stairlift manufacturer that your potential dealer partners with. Do some research about the manufacturer to determine whether it’s a reputable company that makes high-quality and durable stairlifts.
The best place to start is to read customer reviews on the manufacturer’s website. And then, you can seek views directly from the previous customers of their stairlifts. You can often find a list of authorized dealers on the manufacturer’s website.
Maintenance and Repair Service
Stairlifts are mechanical devices that require regular maintenance to keep them in good working condition. Ensure you choose a dealer that has professionally trained technicians who can repair and maintain your stairlift whenever you need such services.
It is important to a dealer that has a showroom where customers can see and ride various types of stairlifts before they choose one to buy. You need to visit a showroom so that you get to learn more about stairlifts and their functional and design elements. This will help you make an informed decision.
Stairlifts Dealers Mountain West
Are you looking for reputable stairlifts dealers Mountain West? Look no further! Contact Stannah Mountain West Stairlifts to find out about the stairlifts we sell and install. Call us now at (888) 542-3834 or contact us online for a free quote.
Stairlifts Dealers Mountain West